Ladies bags for university (1 Viewer)

success15

HSC
I am about to start uni (teaching degree), and I am looking for a durable bag, which can hold my books and/or laptop adequately. Are tote bags or backpacks better? What types of bags are the most practical, yet also affordable for uni?
On another note, which laptop would be better for an education degree; a macbook Air or a macbook Pro 13 inch?

Thank you

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You'll be walking around a lot so if ur okay with one sided pain rather than 2 sided it's up to you tbh

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Might as well get a macbook pro to future proof your computer for a few years longer. Aint much heavier.

Also another bag option are the fucboi and fucgirl herschel

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I'm going to be using my Neverfull. Not cheap but there are plenty of similar styles in all price ranges, I just prefer open totes lol

I have a Macbook Pro and tbh I think it's worth getting the Air if you're gonna be lugging it around all day because after a while it does feel very heavy

Getting a proper backpack seems like the wisest option of course but it's up to you

milkytea99

HSC
I'm going to be using my Neverfull. Not cheap but there are plenty of similar styles in all price ranges, I just prefer open totes lol

I have a Macbook Pro and tbh I think it's worth getting the Air if you're gonna be lugging it around all day because after a while it does feel very heavy

Getting a proper backpack seems like the wisest option of course but it's up to you
Dayemm... I'm saving to get the LV never full haha.

I might be using a Herschel backpack or MK tote bag lol. Depends which day I have "more stuff", I'll alternate between them lol.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Dayemm... I'm saving to get the LV never full haha.

I might be using a Herschel backpack or MK tote bag lol. Depends which day I have "more stuff", I'll alternate between them lol.
oh yay! it is bae

but unfortunately it has started an addiction lol I want an Eva or Favourite next :) what print do you want?

sourmilk

HSC
There's a European brand called Fjallraven Kanken which is a backpack, the bag itself is durable and water resistant + has a laptop sleeve. It's kinda expensive, like I got mine for 70 pounds, which equates to $140 give or take.

milkytea99

HSC
oh yay! it is bae

but unfortunately it has started an addiction lol I want an Eva or Favourite next :) what print do you want?
The white checkered damier Azur canvas lol. I think I'll get the never full gm with that print haha. Dayemm, you're a rich girl! Haha... Can't believe you start collecting it!

I just want the never full Gm ATM as my wish list that's it! Anything beyond that I'll have to see if I have enough money to buy it lol.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
The white checkered damier Azur canvas lol. I think I'll get the never full gm with that print haha. Dayemm, you're a rich girl! Haha... Can't believe you start collecting it!

I just want the never full Gm ATM as my wish list that's it! Anything beyond that I'll have to see if I have enough money to buy it lol.
No my NF was a very generous gift and any future purchases will be the fruit of heavily saving for months/years :) I'm not rich lol trust me

And mine is MM Damier Ebene but I can totally see how the GM would be more appropriate for uni haha but when I tried it on it was just so big and unflattering on me (I am not the tallest person) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)