Will Uni serious cost this much? (1 Viewer)

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I am commonwealth supported. I do mining engineering so I only have to pay $8,917 a year? I have a scholarship for 10k a year and I chose to pay off my debt with it. What happens to the extra money?

D94

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I am commonwealth supported. I do mining engineering so I only have to pay $8,917 a year? I have a scholarship for 10k a year and I chose to pay off my debt with it. What happens to the extra money?
Yes, around that much - it may change each year and change depending on the courses that you select.

You can choose to pay upfront but you must do so manually each semester.

If that is a scholarship from UNSW, then you will receive that in fortnightly payments. You don't receive your scholarship as a lump sum, but you must pay your fees upfront as a semester total.

The scholarship payments go into your bank account, so obviously you retain how ever much is the difference. Surely that should be obvious, unless you can explain why that isn't.

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
Yes, around that much - it may change each year and change depending on the courses that you select.

You can choose to pay upfront but you must do so manually each semester.

If that is a scholarship from UNSW, then you will receive that in fortnightly payments. You don't receive your scholarship as a lump sum, but you must pay your fees upfront as a semester total.

The scholarship payments go into your bank account, so obviously you retain how ever much is the difference. Surely that should be obvious, unless you can explain why that isn't.
There are 2 options to receive it as stipends or have it go directly to your debt which would be automatic I think. I chose to have it go towards my debt.

Reactions: D94

D94

HSC
N/A
There are 2 options to receive it as stipends or have it go directly to your debt which would be automatic I think. I chose to have it go towards my debt.
Oh I see.

At some point, you will need to give your bank account details to UNSW, most likely the scholarship office. Best to call them up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)