Summer Semester Interstate- possible or nah? (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
Hey guys.

So essentially my degree a little messed because it's a double degree comm/sci (neuro) but essentially I'm going to have to do a summer semester to get one extra subject out of the way otherwise degree will end up being 6 years (funfunfun).

But then I got an idea from the infamous SD about the possibility of going interstate and doing the summer semester/one subject at some other uni? Would be sick if it's possible, only one subject so I'd imagine it'll be like a summer holiday. I'm at UNSW and can't find any info on the website about it.

Anyone got anything to add/information that could be useful? Cheers.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey guys.

So essentially my degree a little messed because it's a double degree comm/sci (neuro) but essentially I'm going to have to do a summer semester to get one extra subject out of the way otherwise degree will end up being 6 years (funfunfun).

But then I got an idea from the infamous SD about the possibility of going interstate and doing the summer semester/one subject at some other uni?
Would be sick if it's possible, only one subject so I'd imagine it'll be like a summer holiday. I'm at UNSW and can't find any info on the website about it.

Anyone got anything to add/information that could be useful? Cheers.
i hear this sd guy is a bit of a fully blown legend

Probably best to contact unis at your preferred destination about whether they offer subjects in your area of study

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i hear this sd guy is a bit of a fully blown legend

Probably best to contact unis at your preferred destination about whether they offer subjects in your area of study
But you havent been blown?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)