Cohort size of courses at NSW universities (1 Viewer)

kamalpradeep

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Is there a web site or document which gives the cohort size of each university course in NSW?

I am very interested in finding out number of students doing Speech Pathology, Audiology, Law and Physiotherapy in NSW.

Rouz

HSC
Yes. Each university may upload their stats publicly. This, for example, is what UTS has done: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/university/facts-figures-and-rankings

Pretty sure if you google each university separately, you will find the info you're looking for. If not, the ATAR is a good giveaway. The lower it is, the smaller the number of people who are doing it or want to do it in that university.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Each university may upload their stats publicly. This, for example, is what UTS has done: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/university/facts-figures-and-rankings

Pretty sure if you google each university separately, you will find the info you're looking for. If not, the ATAR is a good giveaway. The lower it is, the smaller the number of people who are doing it or want to do it in that university.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But ATAR not completely reliable because many people get in through bonus points or transfer schemes

kamalpradeep

HSC
N/A
I am interested in both Audiology and Speech Pathology. But I do not want to do a course saturated with unemployed graduates.

Rouz

HSC
I am interested in both Audiology and Speech Pathology. But I do not want to do a course saturated with unemployed graduates.
If you're thinking about job opportunities, best thing to do is talk to current Uni students who are doing your desired course and professionals in similar (but not identical) fields. The reason I say that is because few professionals would confess the realities of their career but have considerable opinions about other jobs.

kamalpradeep

HSC
N/A
Any Audiology or Speech pathology graduates out there? Your experience is very valuable...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)