"Students who complete the Diploma can articulate into the Bachelor Degree"?? (1 Viewer)

lizzobeth

HSC
I'm researching the degree I want to do (Bachelor of Music at JMC) and I'm looking into Alternative Entry because I'm not all that confident that I'm gonna get the ATAR I need. What they can do for people who don't get the ATAR of 65 is enter them into the Diploma of Music but I don't understand what "Students who complete the Diploma can articulate into the Bachelor Degree" means. I'm home-schooled so I've never had access to a careers adviser which is why I'm not all that familiar with the processes. Can someone please help me out with this?

band19student

HSC
I don't have an answer to your question. But I'd like to know why you are home schooled, I understand there are some circumstances where home schooling is beneficial for the child. But other than those special circumstances I don't see the point of disadvantaging your child.
What I'm trying to say is, why are you home schooled?
just curious

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
I don't have an answer to your question. But I'd like to know why you are home schooled, I understand there are some circumstances where home schooling is beneficial for the child. But other than those special circumstances I don't see the point of disadvantaging your child.
What I'm trying to say is, why are you home schooled?
just curious
Don't be ignorant

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I recommend you ring or email the university in question.

Pretty sure in this context, articulate means you can move into the degree once you have completed the diploma.

Renaaa

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm researching the degree I want to do (Bachelor of Music at JMC) and I'm looking into Alternative Entry because I'm not all that confident that I'm gonna get the ATAR I need. What they can do for people who don't get the ATAR of 65 is enter them into the Diploma of Music but I don't understand what "Students who complete the Diploma can articulate into the Bachelor Degree" means. I'm home-schooled so I've never had access to a careers adviser which is why I'm not all that familiar with the processes. Can someone please help me out with this?
Articulating means moving into the degree! Depending on the University and degree, this may take 1-2 years off your Bachelor degree (as you already have relevant experience).

As BLIT said, calling the Uni/College/JMC admission office is a great idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)