Getting into Uni (1 Viewer)

davidzain

HSC
Hey guys, i just have a question in relation to getting into university. I do Legal Studies, Business Studies, General Maths, English Standard and PDHPE. Im on a B for Legal, English, PDHPE. a C in General Maths and a A in Business Studies.

I wanted to do either a bachelor of commerce in macquaire university (cut-off 80) or bachelor of business in uws (cut-off 70), but my question is what if you don't get the atar high enough? for example, what happens if you get an atar of 60 or 65 but still want to do either of those courses??

pls help

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Check if you're eligible for bonus points? Or else I think they can still accept if you're below the cut-off but I think someone with a bit more knowledge on that topic needs to chime in.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, i just have a question in relation to getting into university. I do Legal Studies, Business Studies, General Maths, English Standard and PDHPE. Im on a B for Legal, English, PDHPE. a C in General Maths and a A in Business Studies.

I wanted to do either a bachelor of commerce in macquaire university (cut-off 80) or bachelor of business in uws (cut-off 70), but my question is what if you don't get the atar high enough? for example, what happens if you get an atar of 60 or 65 but still want to do either of those courses??

pls help
Just work hard bro,

Also I think WSU has an early entry program where if you achieve an ATAR of 65, they'll let you in (it's 75 for law).

davidzain

HSC
What if bonus points are not enough? is there still a possibility of getting into uni?

westernsydneyu

HSC
Hi David,

Western Sydney University offers a Diploma in Business, which is an excellent backup option which will help you get into University. By successfully completing this Diploma, you will receive guaranteed entry into the second year of the Bachelor of Business. The Diploma can either be studied in our Extended (16 month) program which is open access, or our Standard (12 month) program which requires an ATAR of 55. Information about the Diploma in Business can be found here: http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/thecollege/courses_and_pathways/business

If you are interested in applying for the Diploma in Business, all you need to do is add the Diploma as one of your preferences on your Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) application.

The Early Offer program is also a great option. The University has only provided limited information about the program, although a full list of courses and ATAR requirements will become available soon. It is recommended that you keep an eye out on this website: http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/informationabout/bonuspoints/earlyoffer

Good luck with the HSC!

champion03

HSC
you could get to uni through TAFE. easier to just get a good atar tho.

mariam60

HSC
Hi David,

Western Sydney University offers a Diploma in Business, which is an excellent backup option which will help you get into University. By successfully completing this Diploma, you will receive guaranteed entry into the second year of the Bachelor of Business. The Diploma can either be studied in our Extended (16 month) program which is open access, or our Standard (12 month) program which requires an ATAR of 55. Information about the Diploma in Business can be found here: http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/thecollege/courses_and_pathways/business

If you are interested in applying for the Diploma in Business, all you need to do is add the Diploma as one of your preferences on your Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) application.

The Early Offer program is also a great option. The University has only provided limited information about the program, although a full list of courses and ATAR requirements will become available soon. It is recommended that you keep an eye out on this website: http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/informationabout/bonuspoints/earlyoffer

Good luck with the HSC!
Through this program. what is the atar cut off for Bsuiness Law?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)