Help deciding the correct course for me please! (1 Viewer)

kazjay51

HSC
Hello my name is Kasun and I personally love subjects that involve mathematics and programming. My question is, I'm now struggling to determine what to do as I'm currently enrolled in a diploma but it is not going good as its involves physics and chemistry. I'm juggling between a diploma of surveying or a bachelor of mathematics. I'm really good in maths and programming (scored a HD in the diploma for programming), however, all the other subjects like English writing, physics, bio or chemistry I dislike. I would like to know from people doing either one of this courses which is better? Persuading the bachelor of maths or the diploma for surveying. I plan to do data science after completing the bachelor if I do it as I'm good in maths and programming. Please anyone with information please reply. Sorry for the long paragraph but I'm truly stuck!!! :spzz::spzz::spzz:

Flop21

HSC
Hello my name is Kasun and I personally love subjects that involve mathematics and programming. My question is, I'm now struggling to determine what to do as I'm currently enrolled in a diploma but it is not going good as its involves physics and chemistry. I'm juggling between a diploma of surveying or a bachelor of mathematics. I'm really good in maths and programming (scored a HD in the diploma for programming), however, all the other subjects like English writing, physics, bio or chemistry I dislike. I would like to know from people doing either one of this courses which is better? Persuading the bachelor of maths or the diploma for surveying. I plan to do data science after completing the bachelor if I do it as I'm good in maths and programming. Please anyone with information please reply. Sorry for the long paragraph but I'm truly stuck!!! :spzz::spzz::spzz:
Why would you do a diploma? Why would you do just maths too if you like programming?

UNSW -> duel degree of science (math) and computer science. You will like it. Or you can just do computer science and take math electives.

kazjay51

HSC
No no, when I got into university I have studied just an overall engineering, but wanted to do electronic but had my doubts. So I basically want to know if I should do surveying or the data science?

kazjay51

HSC
What about the job aspects as I need to keep that into consideration too? Thanks for your reply, I never got an email saying and had to manually check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)