Architecture, Interior, Psychology (1 Viewer)

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Anyone doing Architecture, Interior (design) or psychology? My first three preference would be in this order.
I do realise that Architecture and Psychology will most likely require 90+ UAI :uhoh:
Not too sure about Interior though.
So anyway, I was just wondering the type of stuff they do in uni for the courses respectively.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh, i'm doing architecture.. if i don't get into writing, which is highly likely at the mo...

your question's pretty vague... look up the uni sites or somethin.. =)

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Architecture's 5 years right?
I was just thinking, is there a lot of Maths involve in Arch?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yer... at unsw and sydney, at uts.. i _think_ it's 6 years- 1 year full time, then three years part time, then two years full time... though i'm not really sure, they've changed around the whole course structure thing and i have nfi how it works now...

all i know is that you can do part time architecture at uts, which is why i'm going there, so i can work, earn money, and move out.

and i hope there's not a lot of maths involved in arch.. cos i hate maths... but the only recommended knowledge is like 2u maths... so i guess you don't need to know much maths, but anyway, architecture is more about the design part than the ..other part, which is where engineers and other assorted technicians come in.. (i think..)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i think architecture involves maths as well as a bit of engineering ... and i know it involves making model houses and building ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)