Changing my preferences after I have received a December round offer? (1 Viewer)

she talks

HSC
Hi all.

I have been offered early entry into UOW for Bachelor of Law/Arts! However, I'm not quite sure if it is the course I want to pursue yet as there are other universities that I would like to go to. Is there any chance that I can finally change my preference order that removes UOW as my first preference (as that was the requirement for me to accept my early offer) and not lose my early entry?

Thanks!

teequal

HSC
Yes you can remove it or make it your last preference and in the next round you will be eligible to receive another other.

mariam60

HSC
Has anyone not received a offer from UAC for their early offer from UOW??

teequal

HSC
If you're wondering if you've received an offer log into check and change and look at your course preferences, each course will have a designated letter next to it. They each mean something different. An O shows an offer, H shows you did not qualify because you got an offer from a higher preference and N designates no offers have been made for that course yet

she talks

HSC
An O shows an offer, H shows you did not qualify because you got an offer from a higher preference and N designates no offers have been made for that course yet
If its marked as 'H' am I still able to be considered in the main round?

teequal

HSC
If its marked as 'H' am I still able to be considered in the main round?
Yes! You are considered for all preferences every round as long as the course has positions available. Just remember you will only get one offer and it's always the highest one you qualify for.

mariam60

HSC
I don't get it? There are no letters (H, O, N) next to anything...

she talks

HSC
Sorry, another question! If I accept this UOW offer now, will I still be considered for other courses in the main round?

mariam60

HSC
Sorry, another question! If I accept this UOW offer now, will I still be considered for other courses in the main round?
How did you get your offer? Did you just put the course that you were offered as first preference?

mariam60

HSC
How did you get your offer? Did you just put the course that you were offered as first preference?

teequal

HSC
Yes you will as long as after accepting, you either remove it from your preference list or put it below any courses you want to be considered for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)