Which UNSW engineering course should I pursue? (1 Viewer)

samouree

HSC
Hello, with an ATAR if 94.05 (excluding bonus points) I managed to get guaranteed entry offers from UNSW for Engineering (Hons)/Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and Engineering (Hons) / Master of Biomedical Engineering.

However I am unsure of which to choose. They both are very similar; 5 years, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, and a final year doing a Masters degree. I've looked at both of their sample structure and there do seem to be some differences but overall it's pretty much the same (#1 and #2).

My only arguments is that the Biomed degree gives me a broader range of study, so not just pure Electrical engineering but that with Biomedical understandings - giving me the qualification for both Biomedical and Electrical engineering. The Electrical degree would give me a greater depth but seems much more intense and only specific to Electrical engineering. However it does require a greater ATAR so should that say something.

Any discussion or information would help me a lot in making my decision because I am really confused to which to pick. Thank you all in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)