Bachelor of Commerce UNSW vs. Bachelor of Business/International Studies UTS (1 Viewer)

pkim

HSC
Hi, I've come across a dilemma after I received my ATAR of 93.3.

I'm interested in pursuing a career which involves [International affairs/public policy/International business or International relations] but I'm not sure which degree to pursue.

I'm aware that UNSW offers a Commerce (International) degree but the ATAR cutoff is 97.5 which I'm under and will most likely not be able to pursue as an internal transfer would require a WAM of 80 which I've heard is quite difficult to achieve.

Would a 3 Year Commerce degree at UNSW be more useful in pursuing a job in this field coupled with possibly a future exchange program? I may be able to take this route with the Bonus Points added to my ATAR.

OR

Would a 5 year Business/International Studies Dual degree be more useful? I'm fully aware that there is an extra 2 years to this degree. I'm not sure if a Bachelor of Business at UTS is more relevant in this industry than a more prestigious Commerce degree at UNSW.

OR is business/commerce not the right path to take to pursue a career in this field?

Your advice would be highly regarded.
Much thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)