Is it possible to get another offer after accepting one from the same university? (1 Viewer)

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Thinking too narrowly towards Commerce has possibly made me regret it, as I have been looking at Applied Finance double degree with Eco or Comm (Prof Accg.) as options, with comfortable 88 ATAR cut-offs.

The two degrees look fairly similar, with Eco looking like it studies more macroeconomics, and Comm is more analytical with a lot more Accounting.

1. However, I've already accepted Macquarie Comm to secure a spot after hearing about students well below the cut-off receiving the same offers. Am I still able to receive another one from Macquarie in the same round if I've already accepted it?

2. If so, what do you guys think of the MacQ degrees above for a student like me that doesn't know exactly what he wants to do?

To start off, the two double degrees I've mentioned above, are they better than just doing BComm with an Accounting major?
I'm absolutely fine with numbers, a symptom gained from MEX2. I don't have much interest in Marketing or HR. But at this point I'm still not extremely sure what I want to do in the Commerce field.

If I'm lucky, I'll immediately flock to UNSW for a BComm.

Last edited:

engineering

HSC
N/A
Yes, but UAC only ever gives you your highest allocatable preference in any round.

If you got pref 1 in an early round, you will never get another offer unless you change your preferences between rounds.

Read the UAC FAQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)