What really is the difference between Advanced MedSci and normal Medsci at UWS? (1 Viewer)

What should I choose?

• MedSci UWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced MedSci UWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MedSci UNSW

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

MalGal

HSC
As tomorrow is the last day to change my uac preferences for mainround offers I've found myself confused over these 2 courses. is there an actual advantage of doing advanced medsci or is it just medsci with more reasearch integrated into it, but in the end you end up with the same degree? ( thats kinda what im understanding from the website? :s ) are any of you guys planning or already doing advanced medsci?

(as most med sci people i plan on doing medicine soon in the future, is there any point or advantage in doing advanced if normal is easier to maintain a high gpa for nonstandard entries?)

LAST QUESTION SHOULD I DOG UWS AND HEAD OVER TO UNSW MEDSCI

sorry for all my questions just uac preferences closing up and i know nothing about any of these things :haha:

turntaker

HSC
if you are looking to do med i would just do normal science since its easier to get a higher gpa/wam.

MalGal

HSC
if you are looking to do med i would just do normal science since its easier to get a higher gpa/wam.
I mean I guess thats what i could do it's just that the course itself seems interesting to me! Biology was my fave subject and I would love to learn more about human anatomy etc etc

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I mean I guess thats what i could do it's just that the course itself seems interesting to me! Biology was my fave subject and I would love to learn more about human anatomy etc etc
yeah u basically do the same subjects anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)