Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Changed my mind

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    2

    Changed my mind

    I got into a psychological science degree at UNSW, but a few days earlier I decided that I wanted to do secondary maths teaching instead. I've gotten the main round offer for psyc science. Should I decline my offer then wait for secondary maths teaching in the february round or should I accept my current offer then accept my offer for the february round (is this even possble???). By the way I'm already enrolled in a unsw software engineering degree (I'm technically a 2nd year student) so if I declined/accepted the psyc science offer would I get another chance for the teaching degree??? Also when is the last date at which I can accept/decline my psyc science offer?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Changed my mind

    Read your offer letter - that is likely to have the information on acceptance deadlines.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kat92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    HSC
    2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Changed my mind

    Quote Originally Posted by anon1234567 View Post
    I got into a psychological science degree at UNSW, but a few days earlier I decided that I wanted to do secondary maths teaching instead. I've gotten the main round offer for psyc science. Should I decline my offer then wait for secondary maths teaching in the february round or should I accept my current offer then accept my offer for the february round (is this even possble???). By the way I'm already enrolled in a unsw software engineering degree (I'm technically a 2nd year student) so if I declined/accepted the psyc science offer would I get another chance for the teaching degree??? Also when is the last date at which I can accept/decline my psyc science offer?
    You could do an internal transfer if UNSW allows or call UAC/UNSW to see what your options are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •