UOW Scholarships (1 Viewer)

Dario

HSC
I was at the interviews, but didn't get one. I just changed the course I wanted to do before the interviews and that stuffed me up on the interview I think. I thought I'd do Computer Bioinformatics at the interview but I think I'm slinding back to Internet Science and Technology. What course are you doing K8Y ? What date was your interview ?

Dario

HSC
I now got offered two scholarships in the same day. I'm taking the Academic Excellence Reigonal Scholarship. $ 3000 as well, but in two equal parts of $ 1500.

kate

hey, i got offered that academic regional one as well...
whats the other one you got offered? a computer one?
did you mean you're gonna accept two?
didnt it say you could only have one.. blah blah if get more than offer ou have to choose which one or something..?
maybe i just misinterpreted what you were saying..

anyways, my actual point/question thing: do you know the date when we have to accept this regional academic one by?

Dario

HSC
Sorry Kate, I meant that it was amusing how after the interviews I got offered none, then when I told them my UAI, I got 2 offers on the same day. They didn't say what the other one was, just that it was 'of less value, so I guess you'll be taking the Acedemic Excellence Reigonal Scholarship then.' I'm not sure if there is a date, but I accepted it straight away since all my preferences are UOW. What are your preferences 'kate' ? What Uni do you like best and why ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)