How can I pay my upfront fees? (1 Viewer)

CNSie

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, I just checked my current liability on MyUNSW website and it shows $4,671. As a permanent resident with a non-humanitarian visa I understand I cannot apply for HECS help. What options do I have to pay those fees? Do I have to take a bank loan?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hi guys, I just checked my current liability on MyUNSW website and it shows $4,671. As a permanent resident with a non-humanitarian visa I understand I cannot apply for HECS help. What options do I have to pay those fees? Do I have to take a bank loan?
You need to finalise enrolment and payment by the census date.

There aren't many options except getting financial assistance from family, getting a personal loan (you'll need to be capable of making regular repayment) or getting a job.

When I wasn't eligible for HECs (I'm an NZ citizen), I had to get a full-time job and save before every semester.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Oh wait my bad I read it wrong, yeah you can't apply for fee help sorry

CNSie

HSC
Uni Grad
You need to finalise enrolment and payment by the census date.

There aren't many options except getting financial assistance from family, getting a personal loan (you'll need to be capable of making regular repayment) or getting a job.

When I wasn't eligible for HECs (I'm an NZ citizen), I had to get a full-time job and save before every semester.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Alright, thanks everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)