UAC Application (1 Viewer)

ScienceGuy99

HSC
In the application, do you have to specify your major?

For example, when I apply for a Bachelor of Science in a couple weeks, will I be required to, or have the option to, select my major for next year in that degree?

sida1049

HSC
No.

Even when you're officially enrolling into your degree, if they ask for a major, you can just put any down and change them at any time.

ScienceGuy99

HSC
Alright, thankyou :)

Do you know roughly what time you pick your courses for the semester? Like in February, March, a week before uni starts?

sida1049

HSC
Alright, thankyou :)

Do you know roughly what time you pick your courses for the semester? Like in February, March, a week before uni starts?
The moment you enrol into your degree. So you can probably start picking your units by early January. Maybe a little earlier. The latest you can pick your units is when the semester starts (so late February), or a little over. You should still be able to switch units during the first two weeks, and the latest you can drop a unit without incurring a fail or having to pay for it is week four (at least that's usually how it works for USYD).

Mathew587

HSC
Once we submit the applications i.e. within the next two weeks, can I change my options or do I have to wait till my atar is released?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Once we submit the applications i.e. within the next two weeks, can I change my options or do I have to wait till my atar is released?
Also there's like 6 offer rounds after ATAR so u can change it a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)