HELP!!! I didn't receive my UAC number?? (1 Viewer)

narges-ts

HSC
N/A
OK so most people in my grade got an email with their UAC numbers but when i checked mine i didnt get anything. I checked every folder and all my different emails. When we first signed up for it as a school I signed up with my school email, however we were later notified to change it to our person emails because we wont be able to use our school emails after we graduate. I was on work experience during this time and didn't get to change my email, could this by why I did not receive my UAC number email??

I also went on the UAC website for help and they state that your UAC number gets sent to the email you used to sign up for NESA (BOSTES) which was my school email. I just went on my student online now and changed it to my personal i dont know if that will help though.

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Robbie M

HSC
Make sure to check your emails properly, for some reason my UAC pin went to my personal email and not my school email

narges-ts

HSC
N/A
Make sure to check your emails properly, for some reason my UAC pin went to my personal email and not my school email
yea we were told to put in our personal email put i wasnt able to change my email because i was at work experience but i did check all of emails and didnt receive anything in any of my folders. Ill just have to speak to my senior year coordinator before calling UAC itself.

Robbie M

HSC
haha dude, i found my UAC pin the promotions folder of my gmail account, be careful lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)