Admission at the University of Wollongong Dubai Campus (1 Viewer)

Emmazarah93

HSC
Hi everyone,

I am new here and I finished my 12th this year. I have been studying in India for the past 5 years.

My parents are settled in Dubai and I am planning to move there for my higher studies (I would like to do Bachelor of Engineering in Civil).

After making an inquiry, my dad told me to apply at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. I completed the application for admission and submitted it today. But the problem is, the last date for applying from the overseas was yesterday :|.

They have given on their website that, late applications would be considered according to the availability of places. The minimum academic entry requirement for CBSE students from India is 55% and I have scored 73%. So can I expect an admission in the University of Wollongong in Dubai for Bachelor of Engineering in Civil?

Please share your thoughts on this.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I am new here and I finished my 12th this year. I have been studying in India for the past 5 years.

My parents are settled in Dubai and I am planning to move there for my higher studies (I would like to do Bachelor of Engineering in Civil).

After making an inquiry, my dad told me to apply at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. I completed the application for admission and submitted it today. But the problem is, the last date for applying from the overseas was yesterday :|.

They have given on their website that, late applications would be considered according to the availability of places. The minimum academic entry requirement for CBSE students from India is 55% and I have scored 73%. So can I expect an admission in the University of Wollongong in Dubai for Bachelor of Engineering in Civil?

Please share your thoughts on this.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe contact the university directly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)