Where to do Biomedical Science (1 Viewer)

Soxy360

HSC
Hi all
I am thinking of doing Biomedical Sciences but am not sure where to do it.
If anyone is doing the course now, or knows Unis with good reputations for the course, can they give me some insight?? I've googled it and I'm thinking UTS maybe?
Thanks!! :):sun:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Do it at UTS. If you have any questions about the course, just ask because I'm currently doing it.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
same shit
If you think medsci is the same as biomedsci then you're wrong. First year is very similar because of foundational subjects but after that they're different.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I didn't say med sci but it's pretty much the same

just more of a microbiology focus

which you can do with a science deg @unsw

Soxy360

HSC
If you don't mind me asking, does the course have anything to do with Physics? Do you like having multiple buildings instead of a full campus? And are there opportunities for work experience type things??

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
If you don't mind me asking, does the course have anything to do with Physics? Do you like having multiple buildings instead of a full campus? And are there opportunities for work experience type things??
The course isn't orientated around physics, you only do one physics subject in the first year and that's it. I do like the city feel so I prefer it over say WSU, or UNSW. The buildings aren't far from each other, they're actually in close proximity so you don't have to walk as much as you think. Of course there are opportunities, there are professional experience subjects which you can do and they actually count towards you degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)