Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By sabbabbby

Thread: SRS

HSC

SRS

Are we eligible to get more than an offer for srs in one round( November round 1)? Or do they just offer us the highest eligible preference and ignore the others
    Also, if I got an offer from university and they only specify that I put their course as a preference and get an offer from them but later on I get a low atar, do I still get in if they don’t have minimum atar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSC

Re: SRS

Are we eligible to get more than an offer for srs in one round( November round 1)? Or do they just offer us the highest eligible preference and ignore the others In one single round, you get offered your highest eligible preference whether that is your first or fourth preference. If you accept that offer (srs one) but change your mind and want another one, put the new one as your first preference for a possibility of an offer in the later rounds.
    Also, if I got an offer from university and they only specify that I put their course as a preference and get an offer from them but later on I get a low atar, do I still get in if they don’t have minimum atar? With srs, it’s usually unconditional offers meaning you’ll get in regardless of your actual atar you ended up receiving (even if it’s below the cut off) however it still does have to be similar/reflective of your results during yr11/12, can’t like dramatically change lol
    neurophysiology

2017’ HSC alumnus

2018 UWS Med. Science Student (CBT)

Thread Information