Girls in Engineering (1 Viewer)

Thatstudentm9

HSC
Yo was good people. Awkward topic are their any girls in Engineering if so what type are u likely to find. Freakn i know law and commerce is the go to for mingling with girls. Guys doin civil let me know below about girls in ur units and all. My sole purpose is to meet new people study and have some fun.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lmao you might have trouble. Girls usually go for arts but a large portion go for business and Science. None of my girls even mentioned engineering.
There's a good amount of girls in civil/surveying/chemical/biomedical engo

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Yo was good people. Awkward topic are their any girls in Engineering if so what type are u likely to find. Freakn i know law and commerce is the go to for mingling with girls. Guys doin civil let me know below about girls in ur units and all. My sole purpose is to meet new people study and have some fun.
If your sole purpose is to meet new people why are you only asking about girls and also don't do a degree just to meet girls lmao

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
u will meet new ppl but i feel like ur motives to go to uni are wrong. If u wanna solely meet girls, do something like nursing at UTS or physio at ACU

engineering

HSC
N/A
You ought to meet new people in any new situation, like uni, TAFE or a job. Your choice of uni course should not be determined by the potential social opportunities the degree may or may not bring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)