I Need Help (1 Viewer)

Spike

I got a UAI much lower then i need to get into courses i want to do.. but enough to get me into uni 73.50

I just have a question... If I go to a university like UWS Blacktown and do Marketing will i be able to swap after a year to say Macquarie, UTS or even UWS parramatta... if i do well enough...

Secound question my first prefernce was only 80.45 Sports and excerise management at UTS what are my chances of getting in.....

Last question:
there is a sports managment/ science course at Australian Chatholic University

what are peoples thoughts on the uni is it even worth going there...

Thanks in advanced for replies..

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
As long as you work hard and make the most of your university experience any university you attend SHOULD not matter so ACU would be fine....at the end you will be given a degree!!!

Externel transfers are a good avenue towards the course you really like but is quite competitive. . .

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by zannaz
As long as you work hard and make the most of your university experience any university you attend SHOULD not matter so ACU would be fine....at the end you will be given a degree!!!

Externel transfers are a good avenue towards the course you really like but is quite competitive. . .
thats true ... transfers are possibly provided you perform very very well academically, or else you have no chance ...

nomza

HSC
Generally, most courses look at 50% UAI and 50% uni mark in terms of transferring studnets. The uni marks generally have to be of near distinction average for you to be a top contender.

Just work really hard.

So your UAI was 73.5 and you wanna get into a course that was 80.45 last year??? Hmmm, yeah you can't predict how you'll go there coz popularity might drop, but then again it might not. There's always a chance, but I feel that it is very slim.

Good luck.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Transferring between UNIs is supposed to be quite hard-harder than internal transfers at least-and they work out who is eligible to transfer differently between courses...I would contact the UNI and look into it before you get too far into the course, becasue it may be more complicated than it seems, so you'd want to know whats involved if you plan to transfer.

As for the Sports and excerise management course at UTS...I hope this doesn't come off sounding harsh, but I don't think it will drop that much, or at least not in the main round. It's certainly not impossible, but I wouldn't get your hopes too high.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)