correspondence anyone???? (1 Viewer)

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
I have no money and cant get outta this town to get to a uni, so i thought id do first yr correspondence, im thinking UNE = armidale, anyone thinking the same???

Anyone thinking of doing distance its not that bad, i've done it for the past 4 years of my schooling.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
there was a natural therapy course thingo, that I was considering doing by correspondence (hell Im considering anything at this stage hehe), but that would mean staying here *sigh*.

But I have heard that UNE is good for correspondence.

Last edited:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by jessika
there was a natural therapy course thingo, that I was considering doing by correspondence (hell Im considering anything at this stage hehe), but that would mean staying here *sigh*.

But I have heard that INE is good for correspondence.
I had to go to Armidale to sit UMAT, couldn't wait to get out of the place. I'm not doing correspondence but if that works for you then go ahead with it.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
this natural therapy stuff is in sydney not noring armidale.

grr, why does armidale have to be so crap?!?:confused: :confused: they accepted me for law and ecos, why cant they just move their entire uni and campus to sydney and then I'll be happy. lol:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
LOL exactly Jessika, what are u thinking of doing now? and where is here ? - that you would have to stay?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
xanadu, I seriously dont know, bah, too many decisions. I have people trying to talk me into uni, then I have the other half trying to talk me out of it.

hey have you seen the movie 'xanadu'?

here: a crap coastal town.

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
Here = the same for me, Forster, r u near by?

Yeh i know what u mean there is so much to chose but seeing i have no money the choice is abit easier :D u got msn or icq?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
sorta nearby-ish.

yeah, I have msn, and Im broke as too! need to win the lottery dammit. ooohhh freaky!!! the news just came on about someone winning a $63 million powerball draw.

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
LOL i know exactly what u mean i say the same thing, i will move away to uni if i win the lotto lol, add me to ur msn if u want = xanadu2428@hotmail.com

BTW yeh i have seen the movie many times, .love it and OLivia n.j.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
your added.

yeah I saw the name and thought of the movie and though, yep has to have seen the movie. suprisingly not a lot of people have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)