Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Getting into UNSW

  1. #1
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    3

    Getting into UNSW

    So I have just recieved an offer for Software Engineering at UTS.

    I really want to get into UNSW but I am 6 points short of the cut-off of 92, that is if you take my EAS points into account(original atar 81.15+5(EAS)= 86.15

    Should I accept into UTS, or apply to unsw for next semester(July)

  2. #2
    Member Jaxxnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Getting into UNSW

    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentBF4 View Post
    So I have just recieved an offer for Software Engineering at UTS.

    I really want to get into UNSW but I am 6 points short of the cut-off of 92, that is if you take my EAS points into account(original atar 81.15+5(EAS)= 86.15

    Should I accept into UTS, or apply to unsw for next semester(July)
    I dont think u can apply for UNSW in July as they usually need you to do 3/4 of a year at another uni before transferring

  3. #3
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Getting into UNSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxnuts View Post
    I dont think u can apply for UNSW in July as they usually need you to do 3/4 of a year at another uni before transferring
    In the UAC options it states two sessions, one in Feb and another in july or june I think

  4. #4
    Member Jaxxnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Getting into UNSW

    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentBF4 View Post
    In the UAC options it states two sessions, one in Feb and another in july or june I think
    oh right

    I thought u meant doing another uni before transferring to UNSW

    Sorry my bad

    (if u were to do it though u could apply for credit transfer but only if UNSW accepts you)

  5. #5
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,479
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Getting into UNSW

    Start your degree, get a feel for uni

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •