Career / Uni Course Advice (1 Viewer)

studygirl118

HSC
Hey everyone! Could anyone whose done/doing/working in the following degrees or jobs give me ANY information in regards to:

- Speech Pathology
-Journalism
- Nutrition
- Law
- Primary school teaching

Need help in deciding, any comment would be much appreciated, THANK YOU!!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Speech Pathology
* Pretty sure this path requires you to do Masters (At least at Macquarie so you need to decide if you want to study for 5+ years?)
*Bachelor of Speech, Hearing and Language science (MQ uni specific)

Have a look at unit guides which are available online, as well as the degree program (at least I know they are available for MQ degrees, can't really advise you on other unis)

Which Unis are you thinking about for each degree? Visit the campuses? Consider commute times?

studygirl118

HSC
Speech Pathology
* Pretty sure this path requires you to do Masters (At least at Macquarie so you need to decide if you want to study for 5+ years?)
*Bachelor of Speech, Hearing and Language science (MQ uni specific)

Have a look at unit guides which are available online, as well as the degree program (at least I know they are available for MQ degrees, can't really advise you on other unis)

Which Unis are you thinking about for each degree? Visit the campuses? Consider commute times?
Haha I know Macquarie has the Master’s Program, that’s why I’m more looking at USYD or ACU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)