UTSuni special admissions (1 Viewer)

Midway

Hi i was wondering if UTS university gives and special admissions who did not get the UAI for there course preference.
I had a serious disability during my HSC exams and applied for the misadventure scheme, but unfortunatly my hsc results were down to my surprise.I am going to get it rechecked by paying but i wanted to know if UTS uni would let me into a course with my full report ,resume,doctors certificate etc without getting the UAi required

Sarah

HSC
N/A
perhaps u should call UTS and speak to a representative directly. U'll be able to get accurate info

chait

Originally posted by Midway
Hi i was wondering if UTS university gives and special admissions who did not get the UAI for there course preference.
I had a serious disability during my HSC exams and applied for the misadventure scheme, but unfortunatly my hsc results were down to my surprise.I am going to get it rechecked by paying but i wanted to know if UTS uni would let me into a course with my full report ,resume,doctors certificate etc without getting the UAi required
How much off your required UAI are you? Some unis only have a leeway of 5 or so marks (i think USYD)... I'm not 100% sure.. But like ppl here have said, check it out with a uni rep.

goodluck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)