Computer Science at UNSW or USYD or UTS?! (1 Viewer)

cherryboi

HSC
Im starting to think in what order i should put my uni preferences and wanted some input. Also if you can please give a reason on why you think the particular uni is good.

University of Memes

HSC
Uni Grad
Come to O Week my man!! Get a real feel of the places, and talk to the advisors at the Comp Sci stand. Personally message me if you'd like to be shown da wei around USYD hehe :headbang:

baktiar77

HSC
Apparently USYD has been making some changes to their CS degree, but still it's miles behind UNSW. I can't speak for UTS, but I was under the impression that they didn't offer a rigorous, accredited Comp Sci program (and if they did last year was the first year).

Sure it might be a bit of trek, but I've got nothing but good stuff to say about Comp staff at UNSW, who go out of their way to make their courses interesting and accessible for all students. Great, motivated lecturers and tutors alike. Also CSESOC, irrespective of their current logo shenanigans, is also one of the most popular and helpful societies around campus. Great way to make friends (ironic af lel) and will help you get them all-important internships and networking lel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)