Poll: Summer uni or work

Thread: Poll: Do a summer unit or work fulltime over the holidays (christmas holidays)

HSC

Poll: Do a summer unit or work fulltime over the holidays (christmas holidays)

Undecided as to whether its a better idea to spend the december-feb holidays working to try and save a decent chunk or get ahead in uni. I dont want to waste 3-4 months again.
    Last edited by Zoinked; 17 Mar 2018 at 3:55 PM.

2016 ATAR: >90
    2017-2020: Bachelor of Applied Finance/Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) @ Mq Uni

I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    HSC
    N/A

Re: Poll: Do a summer unit or work fulltime over the holidays (christmas holidays)

Internship, otherwise study

Cadet
    HSC

Re: Poll: Do a summer unit or work fulltime over the holidays (christmas holidays)

Very dependent on circumstances, but probs best to go home during the holidays and might as well work a summer job.
    Atar results: no one gives a fuck, cunt.

HSC

It's alright to -take a break- or just settle down. Time relaxing is not time wasted.

If you want to do something, you can't go wrong with either imo. I'd prefer a summer unit, but with an internship it's easier to see the 'boost' it will give your CV. It depends what internship opportunities you have, how long they are or how intense your summer unit will be.
    “In the game of thrones, even the humblest pieces can have wills of their own. Sometimes they refuse to make the moves you've planned for them. Mark that well, Alayne. It's a lesson that Cersei Lannister still has yet to learn.”

B.Arts (English & Modern History) ~ Macquarie University (2017-2019)

Thread Information