How big is the university tutoring market (1 Viewer)

HeanJess

HSC
N/A
The high school tutoring market is fairly big (in particular year 12) but why isn't the university market

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
the high school tutoring market is over saturated

uni tutoring does exist but it's much more rare imo because there are plenty of other resources to help you like demonstrators, lecturers, tutorials, etc so it's not required most of the time. Also to find someone teaching exactly the course unit would be quite rare. Like high school math there are 20000+ people doing it but MATH1141 there are only a few hundered

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
People definitely care how well they do at university. Uni tutoring, unlike high school, is mainly for kids who are struggling to pass rather than those gunning for top marks. Completely different market. There are plenty of resources and the best students work for university as tutors anyway and they hold consults for you to go and ask qs for most units.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
No they just care about passing. But Ye the only students I've privately tutored have been ones at risk of failing

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
You are either naive or a snake if you are suggesting that just 'passing' is what people want.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
You are either naive or a snake if you are suggesting that just 'passing' is what people want.
Lol will let my bf answer that
yeah honestly if you're at uni, either you're trying to be an absolute gun (in which case you don't need tutoring) or you are just trying to scrape a pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)