Am I dumb or daring? (1 Viewer)

swoozie

HSC
So I didn’t have time to finish my math assesment, I asked my mate to do it who goes to a different uni, he sent the compleated assesment to me. All I did was print of the pictures and sent them in. It’s painfully obvious I playgarised but they have no proof that it is not my own work. Am I in trouble? Engineering at mq....

swoozie

HSC
So basically he did the whole assesment in his own handwriting, sent me the pictures of each of the questions that he did. I just printed off the pictures lol. My tutor said the department thinks I playgarised because it’s a “photocopy” and that it is not in my own handwriting and not consistent with my previous work. But they have no actual evidence that I playgarised. It’s just painfully obvious that I did.

Last edited:

swoozie

HSC
Lol I know, but realistically they have no evidence to say that I did 100% playgarise.Like turn it in.......right?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
well they are not gonna go full handwriting analysis so u will be alright in that respect. they may ask some conceptual questions like "how did u solve this problem?" etc to see if u actually did the assignment however

swoozie

HSC
Lol if it gets to that stage.....mr Fleri would be so proud of you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)