Which university for materials science and renewables ? (1 Viewer)

Headsup888

HSC
N/A
Hi people .

I am a mature student operating an engineering business but I want to learn more about renewables and in particular , emerging materials science technologies .

Can anyone recommend which universities cater to this sector , full time or online if available , I can take time away from work obligations if required.

As far as location goes I Would prefer either VIC or NSW

blyatman

HSC
N/A
What are you studying for? Bachelors? Masters? PhD? Or just enrolling into a few subjects as a non-degree student?

There's not too many undergrad engineering degrees out there that are specifically focused on materials engineering, though I'm sure there are some degrees out there (I recall seeing solar engineering being offered at MQU many many years ago). Other than that, most engineering degrees just have 1 or 2 core subjects in materials, and maybe more being offered as electives in your 3rd or 4th year.

If you already have an engineering degree and you're interested in postgrad, then you should look on the research pages of the universtiy websites and speak with their professors that you're interested in this field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)