Uni bonus points help?! (1 Viewer)

whatafeeling

HSC
Hi all,

I’m confused as to how the bonus points (now known as adjustment points) work- when do we get these bonus points and how do we know if we will get them?
How do I know I am eligible? I’ve done EAS but that’s not bonus points is it?

I know it’s based on ur subjects, marks and financial status, but how do we even get them?

This is really stressful for me cause I’ve been on ATAR calculators and you will not believe this but I am LITERALLY 1 point away from getting into my 1st course that I really want to get into. In some ATAR calculators it’s like less than 0.5 of a point!!

Thanks guys in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all,

I’m confused as to how the bonus points (now known as adjustment points) work- when do we get these bonus points and how do we know if we will get them?
How do I know I am eligible? I’ve done EAS but that’s not bonus points is it?

I know it’s based on ur subjects, marks and financial status, but how do we even get them?

This is really stressful for me cause I’ve been on ATAR calculators and you will not believe this but I am LITERALLY 1 point away from getting into my 1st course that I really want to get into. In some ATAR calculators it’s like less than 0.5 of a point!!

Thanks guys in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bonus points automatically get added to your atar by the uni if you've applied for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)