Enrolment?? Confused! (1 Viewer)

Sombreteen

HSC
Hi,

I’ve left it a bit long to enrol into my course because The whole process is so confusing..
What the actual heck am I suppose to do??
I’m at the point where I’m looking up the courses and picking timetables.. but like, how do I know what to pick? The handbook doesn’t really explain much and the whole tutorial videos look completely different to the actual enrolment site

So like.. I’m doing a B sci (adv) @UNSW and I put through SCIF1131 bc the handbook said so.. but what else? Should I call up the uni and beg for help?? How is everyone enrolling without trouble? Why is this so confusing to me? Help. Plz.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
In the handbook in the Advanced Science section, go to Majors and click on your major.

Then when you scroll down you will be presented with level 1, level 2... courses.

Level 1 courses should be done first, then level 2 etc...

Oh and 3 courses per term is recommended

Last edited:

Sombreteen

HSC
In the handbook in the Advanced Science section, go to Majors and click on your major.

Then when you scroll down you will be presented with level 1, level 2... courses.

Level 1 courses should be done first, then level 2 etc...

Oh and 3 courses per term is recommended
Although this is a late reply.. your small bit of information actually helped a lot so thanks! :)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Although this is a late reply.. your small bit of information actually helped a lot so thanks! :)
Yeah the UNSW enrolment was confusing as for me as well, but
no worries, glad I could help

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)