What should i do? (1 Viewer)

spud_gun_dude

I am in yr 12 and I have not got a clue what type of course i am going to do when i leave.

So i am asking you what type of course i should take.

I study Physics, Chemistry, maths (2 unit), PDHPE, English

I get a little above average marks in Physics, average marks in Chem, average marks in maths, above average marks in PDHPE and average marks in english.

I love designing/making things out of steel which include Potato cannons (steel, PVC and air, combustion powerd), Gym equipment etc.

I love sport, i play rugby league (reprasentive football also), i do weight traning and know alot about it and the human body.

So what course/s do you think i should concider taking?

or do you know of any websites or people who could help me?

and i would also like alot of money as well hehe

thanks

Last edited:

kini mini

HSC
With the subjects you are taking engineering might be a good idea :). Building things like potato cannon, you might have a future in ballistics as well :D.

The best person to ask is usually your careers advisor - they have resources like multiple choice tests that try to get you thinking about what you want to do.

FWIW the way I (finally) figured out what I wanted was listing my priorities in life and things I could get into, thencrossing stuff off. Two traffic lights later I had my decision.

spud_gun_dude

hmm

Well I am trying to bulk up to 98kg at the moment, i also focus on strength, but i am to lazy during the holidays.

Usually just do pyramid sets

set 1= 12 reps, set 2 = 10 repz, set 3 = 8 reps, set 4 = 6 reps

This works well for me because it gives me low rep work and high rep work resulting in strength and mass.

oh yer and sorry no pitcures dude

spud_gun_dude

Well i am 6'3" so that explains that, i am 93 KG now which is a bit light for a rugby league second rower well i am 17 so its not bad i spose. oh yer im not sure what my body fat percentage is but i have a defined 6 pack, because i dont have trouble with high levles of fat i dont measure it.

Yep, hmm well i have never heard of that type of stuff before but i did do some sort of karate when i was a kid but i stoped that because you had to do it for a year or something before you could compete so i said stuff that:mad:

cyas betta get back to packing my bag for hols up the coast spearfishing/fishing/hanging with my chick:D :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)