Uws (1 Viewer)

Patch

I havent seen anyone on these posts attend UWS, I feel kinda stupid in some respects, facing the harsh reality of the UNSW and USyd students.BTW I'm doing B Eng(comp,elec,tele) at UWS Penrith though I have heard bad things about the place.I'm from the country so I wouldnt know much about the different Sydney Uni.s.
PS I have no friends there!!!!:(

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I'm doing a 2u maths bridging course too at USYD but i haven't even done general maths in year 12 only in year 11. But in think i can manage.

Good luck though;)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I have no friends going Usyd , they've all gone to newcastle uni or qld, so I'm on my own.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by Patch
I havent seen anyone on these posts attend UWS, I feel kinda stupid in some respects, facing the harsh reality of the UNSW and USyd students.BTW I'm doing B Eng(comp,elec,tele) at UWS Penrith though I have heard bad things about the place.I'm from the country so I wouldnt know much about the different Sydney Uni.s.
PS I have no friends there!!!!:(
Don't worry it isn't that bad really. I know of a few people doing the course your doing and there all friendly and approachable so you won't have any problems making new friends.

UWS penrith is a big and spacious campus. But it's like an hour from the city.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
I have no friends going Usyd , they've all gone to newcastle uni or qld, so I'm on my own.
but you'll make new ones ala meee:D i'll see you at o-week!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz

but you'll make new ones ala meee:D i'll see you at o-week!
yeah i'll see you somewhere in O-week, we'll have to have a BOS meet there for everyone going to Usyd :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)