What uni and course r u doing? (1 Viewer)

phunky

I know there was a similar thread to this one- but now that all the offers are over, what is everyone doing this year and is it what you wanted to do??
I got in my first pref, at Sydney, B Visual Arts ( Fine Arts).
By the way, anyone else doing my course? Let me know! I met a friend through this forum who is doing my course so i'd be very happy to meet some more potential uni friends!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
commerce (actuarial studies) and science (mathematics) at macq ... but i better be doing adv maths soon ... or else ...:)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mullet
Commerce at UNSW. Anyone else doing the same?
almost
Economics @ UNSW
wat times are ur lectures on?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
commerce (actuarial studies) and science (mathematics) at macq ... but i better be doing adv maths soon ... or else ...:)
do u still have to do somoe science subjects other than mathematics. e,.g physics

phunky

I was really hoping to find someone on this forum who is going to my uni- even if they are not doing fine arts, i was just hoping MAYBE someone out there is doing a B Visual Arts like me... I still haven't found anyone...
How many ppl from ur school got into uni? They estimated 46% would get in, but only like 36% did and i was like shit that's pretty bad... but a heaps of ppl did get 90+ thou.
Ahhh i can't believe I am going to uni! yay! only 18 days to go...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
do u still have to do somoe science subjects other than mathematics. e,.g physics
thankfully no ... i do all the core for maths only ...

Originally posted by phunky
I was really hoping to find someone on this forum who is going to my uni- even if they are not doing fine arts, i was just hoping MAYBE someone out there is doing a B Visual Arts like me... I still haven't found anyone...
How many ppl from ur school got into uni? They estimated 46% would get in, but only like 36% did and i was like shit that's pretty bad... but a heaps of ppl did get 90+ thou.
Ahhh i can't believe I am going to uni! yay! only 18 days to go...
hey im in the same boat, i don't know anyone who's going to hawkesbury-uws.Does anyone think my uni is a derro uni?Im excited about uni too.Im actually going to live on campus.Who else is doing that?

mullet

Originally posted by MinAi

almost
Economics @ UNSW
wat times are ur lectures on?
For the compulsory subjects :
Mon 1pm : ECON 1101
Wed 11am : ECON 1101 , 1pm ECON 1202
Thur 11am : ECON 1202 , 6pm ACCT 1501

It also says Group D for all of them , I'm not sure if that means anything ...

phunky

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

hey im in the same boat, i don't know anyone who's going to hawkesbury-uws.Does anyone think my uni is a derro uni?Im excited about uni too.Im actually going to live on campus.Who else is doing that?
No, i just got a car last week! so i'm going to drive everyday... i do have a friend who is living at the sydney campus... even tou he lives in the same area as me,.... he just wanted to get away from home i guess and evetually meet ppl and move out...
i don't think i can do that unless i know that i'm completely self sufficent so that i don't have to run home to mummy and have her gimme money. cos there's no way i'd be able to afford living on my own right now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)