Anyone excited about uni? (1 Viewer)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Im getting really excited about going to uni, it looks like it'll be a whole lot more fun than high school. maybe its the 4 month holidays, but now Im really looking foreward to uni. Im excited! anyone else excited?:D

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
yup me too
unsw commerce/law too..
though i think i just wasted $5 bucks joining a crappy mah jong club
lol
what course ya do?

edit too: haha it says what course you're doing already..lol

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
oh it's some game chinese ppl are like crazy about..
and nah..i forgot to go to the commerce one on monday..so i'm going tomolo for the law one..
though ppl say the commerce one was boring...

mannnnndy

chocoholic
have you got a diary? Ive been looking at mine and everyday they have something on at the roundhouse like music, parties movies etc. looks like its gonna be more fun than work:D

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
no..should i get it though? any good?
i just remember those crappy ones i got in highschool i never end up using..

mannnnndy

chocoholic
well its free so I see no point in not getting it:D its got all the important dates in it like holidays, events and a bunch of coupons in the back

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
haha okok..well...i'll go haf a look and see if i can still get one tomolo then :)

timmii

sporadic attendee
sorry to interrupt the unsw crew, but I'm absoluely thrilled for uni (yes i know... *nerd* :p )

<----- read my status.

I've basically been in limbo waiting for uni to start since mid-yr12 when i figured out what i wanted to do, so i've probably got waaaaay too unrealistic expectations. Though I am pretty sure I'm going to stuff up my law assignment and am also uncertain how to organise taking notes etc. Plus - there are 10 clubs/socs i wanna join, so who knows how my time management will be...? :p ;) :D I don't care - yay, uni! :D

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I'm really looking forward to uni, and college life which will be a completely new experience. A lot of this is due to the fact that I like most people have been in a limbo of ultimate boredom for the past 3-4 months.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by Ultimate
I'm really looking forward to uni, and college life which will be a completely new experience. A lot of this is due to the fact that I like most people have been in a limbo of ultimate boredom for the past 3-4 months.
i really should be posting this in the usyd forum, in an effort to up the excitement over there, but anyways....

Ultimate (nice pun bout the boredom btw), u have the added bonus of being in residence. That should be soooo awesome!!! :D Plus its a greater opportunity to bond and make friends etc. *argh* my dad keeps telling me his "hilarious" college stories :rolleyes: :p but they actually do sound such fun! :D

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by timmii

i really should be posting this in the usyd forum, in an effort to up the excitement over there, but anyways....

Ultimate (nice pun bout the boredom btw), u have the added bonus of being in residence. That should be soooo awesome!!! :D Plus its a greater opportunity to bond and make friends etc. *argh* my dad keeps telling me his "hilarious" college stories :rolleyes: :p but they actually do sound such fun! :D
I didn't intend it to be a pun but it ended up like that anyway :p

Yeah I'm looking forward to college, a bit nervous at the same time though. A lot of ppl claim that college is the best part of uni life, I guess I'll have to wait and see and report back on it later :D

At school I used to complain about wearing uniform, now I wish you did wear a uniform to uni, cause you actually have to decide what you are going to wear each day and I hate doing that. :(

kini mini

HSC
I'm pretty excited, it'll be nice to do something totally different :). Though once the novelty wears off I expect it'll get rather tedious :D.

I have also joined far too many clubs and am therefore invited to who knows how many functions in the next month :p.

Ultimate: At school I used to complain about wearing uniform, now I wish you did wear a uniform to uni, cause you actually have to decide what you are going to wear each day and I hate doing that. :(
I know what you mean...by the end of year 12 I could put on my school uniform in 30 seconds flat (not bad for a suit :p ) and I'd be out of the house in no time. I'll actually have to think about what I'm going to wear now :chainsaw:

Soul

New Title...
im really excited! and a bit nervous 2!

I joined heaps of clubs and im going to join heaps more!

lol, can't find the "4 Reel Club" - anyone seen it!?

Yeah, uni is going to be awesome! i mean sitting around the roundhouse having a beer, the casual atmosphere, the work should be easy enough, make heaps of new friends (eventually lol), self development etc!!!!!!

*Raises a drink to fellow commencing undergrads!*

hgpstar

im starting to get annoyed with usyd starting so late...all bar one of my friends has moved away already and i am sooooooo bored. plus i cant really leave the house cos mum is suffering "first child moving out of home" angst and its not pretty if i say i want to go anywhere!

im excited but it is giving way to frustration...i just want it to start!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
excited, nervous, anxious, panic-striken :)p) ... the whole lot ... :p

Ezmay

BRING IT ON!!!!!! Mmmmm, yes I'm excited as well!

Originally posted by hgpstar
im starting to get annoyed with usyd starting so late...all bar one of my friends has moved away already and i am sooooooo bored. plus i cant really leave the house cos mum is suffering "first child moving out of home" angst and its not pretty if i say i want to go anywhere!

im excited but it is giving way to frustration...i just want it to start!
Yes I feel the same, no one is left to go to the pub with! I'm not to sure how mum is going to react, it should be pretty interesting!

The only thing to left to do is finish packing! BORING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)