timetables (1 Viewer)

chait

how many hours per week? i've got 15 hours - not including tutorials and labs.. 10hrs of lectures, a 3hr extension school session for busn1001(that runs till 7:30pm), and a 2hr workshop also for busn1001...

there are ppl with 12hours including lectures, tutes and lab?

btw busn1001=Business Reporting and Analysis

Last edited:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
So far it looks like I've got about 24 hours of lectures, labs and tutes altogether...but it's really hard to tell on my timetable, I guess I won't figure out for sure til next week.

Anyway-that SUCKS, cos I got told the course was only 18 hours, which is why I chose it over my second choice.:mad:

chait

i'm happy that my timetable is now clash free since they finally published the repeat lectures for 2 of my courses. for a bacherlor of economics, there are economic history and statistics requirements. before, both of these had no repeat lectures and they clashed on two days... wasn't happy since they were both compulsory!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by pinkbella
My timetable rules!!
10 hours a week and one day off! Rock on!

I'll have to do heaps outside class probably...meh
I f youve only got 10 hours a week and one day off, why dont you rearrange your timetable to get more days off?:D

kini mini

HSC
Tried it!

Couldn't avoid the fact I have lectures on the other four days of the week...
kinda annoying, bc one day i have a media studies lecture and thats IT...meh

but oh well, looks like im raking in better then most!
16-18 hours a week here and even I have 1 day off :p

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
pinkabella you're doing a ocmmunications course at UTS right?

well i'm doing 18hours a week... and i STILL get two days off.. wed and fri's... and also monday arvo's ;) ;)

the arch. course at uts is like all thingy about packing all it's classes into a couplea days so we get as much time off as possible, so it's virtually part time uni.

from second year onwards i have like, four days off... cos i just have a full day on monday and an evening session on tuesdays.... how sweet is that!!!

sucked in to all the med and other such courses..... they have like, almost thirty hours.... my friend is doing med and she feels lucky that she has a two hour lunch break... hehehe

SoFTuaRiaL

at unsw, i got 20.5 hrs (incl tutes n labs) in the 1st semester and 16 in the 2nd (with tuesday off).
software engg rocks....... lowest no.of hrs for a engg degree :D

GJ_JOE

blood brother
My timetable rules!!
10 hours a week and one day off! Rock on!

I'll have to do heaps outside class probably...meh
i've got 10hours and a day off too!...but two days into uni and i already have two assignments to do :(

timmii

sporadic attendee
Pinkbella, my friend has the same as you....10hrs and 1 day off because of the lectures spreading themselves through the week. How irritating :rolleyes: She's also media - international communications......argh club macq bludgers ;) :p :D

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by GJ_JOE

i've got 10hours and a day off too!...but two days into uni and i already have two assignments to do :(
what are u complaining about? I'll swap timetables with ya:p what r u doing btw?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by timmii
argh club macq bludgers ;) :p :D
Arh! 16+2 hours first semester and 19 hours second semester ... and no free days! :(

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Ive got 20 hours, its alright I spose. Because otherwise Id probably just playing pool or at the uni bar just watsing my time anyways. Besides if I really really need free time for an assignment I can skip my maths classes, provided I dont have to take the exam that week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)