The four month holiday (1 Viewer)

izi

HSC
The four month holiday is nearly over and uni is about to start, HOW EXCITING!!!
This thread is dedicated to that four month holiday that we all loved so much
I will give you a few minutes to reflect back on that holiday.................................................................................
reflection over.

What were your high points of the holiday, low points, anything else interesting that you can remember from your holiday... such as the day you got your HSC results and the day you got your UAI and the day you got your uni offer.... or maybe how you spent you New Year's, Christmas... went overseas......
post it here ....!!.....

Fi

:( :( despite the fact that i only managed to get fat during these holidays....I'm gonna miss waking up at 10am, having a big breakfast....then watching channel 7 then 9 then 10 news reports while washing the dishes or sipping my tea.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Fi
I'm gonna miss waking up at 10am
I still get to, except Monday, I dun have anything earlier than 12!

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
we don't have our bloody timetable yet!!! :p Though I've looked at the present time for all my contact hours though and it looks I have 4 days of 8am or 9am starts and a sizeable friday too. Fun! :D

My high point was anytime I'm with someone else NOT in my family. :p I'm such an hyper-introvert it's not funny yet I get a big chunk of happiness from being with other people.

Low points, definitely some of the times after the hsc, running my arse off trying (failing) to get reunion contacts. So depressed.

Day I got HSC, nothing. UAI, nothing. Over.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Fi
[BI'm gonna miss waking up at 10am, [/B]
dont remind me. Ive gone from getting up at 10:30 to getting up at 6:30:( but my holidays have been spent not doing much at all mixed in with working my arse off at work (not to mention spending hours and hours here:p)

Fi

well at least u did something constructive like working.........I've been searching for a casual position since December....not good!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I started UNI 2 days ago, and now I'm finally realising what a godsent those holidays were! 4 months of doing whatever you like, whenever you liked!
My timetable is really full-5 days, 27 hours a week, along with 4 hours travel a day, and plenty of assessments. (we already have 1 next week! :eek: ) I'm gonna be soooo fucking stressed...and I'm gonna have to get a job soon to pay for it all too! :(

I have to get up at 5:30am tomorrow to get to a 8am lecture, and don't get off UNI til 5:00pm, so I probably won't be home til 7...yuck.:(

Last edited:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I live in Berowra HTS, and go to UNI in Lidcombe...so I get a bus to Berowra station, train to Strathfield then change and get a train to Lidcombe, then walk to the campus. So it will usually take around 3 and a half to 4 hours a day, depending on buses and stuff.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
down side: planned road trip up the coast never happened

up side: made alot of friends - including people from high school that i hardly ever talked to during HS

btw, can someone plz tell me:
how long are our xmas holidays now? and is it pretty much the same dates for all unis?

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
btw, can someone plz tell me:
how long are our xmas holidays now? and is it pretty much the same dates for all unis?
Yeah, its still four months for uni students.

I can't remember much of my holidays. Just a lot of working. And gossip over HSC marks and where everyone from school was going to uni. My average waking up time was 10:30am...my average bedtime was 1am.
I got drunk a lot...hurrah for the 18ths!!
Other then that, my holidays pretty much sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)