help!! (1 Viewer)

Fi

I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should i drop Political Economy and pick up Ancient History. At first I thought Political economy would be OK. Then all of a sudden the lecturer asked for a definition of the word "capital"...........ahhhhh, you had people giving these 2 minute speeches about what they "think" capital means. I mean i've never studied economics, but wouldn't u have just answered money.........ahhh. I'll be OK.

As for ancient, I know nothing about the ancient world, except that the pyramids were built in that period!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, wat do u guys think i should do, and is there anyone like an advisor at Usyd that i can talk to. I've got 4 days to decide. Help!!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If you really really like or want to do "Political Economy" then keep it and hassel your tutor or lecturer until you understand everything ... If not, do Ancient History ... and if you don't like that ... well ... *Shrugs* :)

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
Surely, you wouldn't need to have an extensive knowledge of your subject beforehand or else you wouldn't need to be at uni. But for lectures, it might be a good idea to preview a bit the night before, so that you would be better prepared to answer questions.
And decide which subject you would enjoy studying the most (and not because you have little/no idea what's going on - because that's the whole point of being at uni.. to learn!). I hope this helps :D

Generator

HSC
N/A
Take both?

Political Economy would be my choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)