Assessment tasks! (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Most people would have gotton an assessment task by now, or at least heard of what is coming up...

So what is everyone in for? Are they all impossibly hard, or are they OK?

I was pleasantly surprised when I began hearing about mine...So far, all of the ones I've been told about are just short essays, and all seem pretty straightforward. The hardest one I know of so far is to go to a clinic for 2 hours, observe what goes on, and write a 1000 word report on it. Finding a clinic that will let me come might be a bit tricky-but the actual assignment sounds like a piece of cake!:D A lot easier than many of the assignments I got at high school...

bex

HSC
So far ive had a fair few.. one essay already and a group performance. Next week i have a field trip report (we've already had an excursion!) due and a piece of crafted writing for my professional writing subject... Its a lot of work for 4 weeks of uni but they havent been too hard.. just time consuming!

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
for LEGT1711 @ UNSW, we have a report to do on a case.

that's pretty much it for now. pretty easy, only hard thing about it is getting into the routine of working again. :p

Fi

I have an history essay about the French Revolution due in about 2 weeks.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
So much to do!!

I have a MATH test this week, a COMP assignment and a INFS assingment on top of all my homework/study. Urg!!!

Generator

HSC
N/A
HSTY1045?

IF so, I have it all covered thanks to my History Extension notes from 2001.

Fi

HSTY1045? IF so, I have it all covered thanks to my History Extension notes from 2001
Yes!!! Does that mean u r studying History too??

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Ive had one for technical drawing (where we learnt the test material in the lecture RIGHT BEFORE the assessment:rolleyes: ), got a maths test tommorrow, a computer maths assignment due later, and regular physics quizzes.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I have a law essay due this monday, its alright I suppose (now that I kinda get what I have to do), and its going okay, but thats cause Im fairly alright with essays.

I have already had TWO math exams! I passed so yay! (damn things only counted for something like 8% each - but if we fail one we fail the whole unit regardless of how we do in the others) then I told a guy from my class, exactly what all the questions were and how to do them and then he beat me dammit! but its all good, Ill beat him next time anyway.

Um what else do I have coming up? a few bits and pieces for business and an ongoing tut assessment. and the other assignments I haven't even bothered looking at yet, but I will once I get my first law essay out of the way.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It seems ppl are really bogged down at the moment
I don't really have anything major till Mid-semester exams...then a few essays and things due week 10...but yeah im jus doin homework for now..

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by MinAi
It seems ppl are really bogged down at the moment
I don't really have anything major till Mid-semester exams...then a few essays and things due week 10...but yeah im jus doin homework for now..
Bloody economics bludgers :rolleyes::p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Mid-semester in a less than a weeks time ... The reading for the Actuarial course is enough to bury any sane person ... Anyways ... I've had one Computing assessment ... two Actuarial assessments ... but everything is next week ... like online assessments! :(

jessika

law chicky
HSC
yesh!!!!!! one law essay outta the way.

Now to catch up on three chapters of maths for my test next week.

aspect

one mini computing assignment, one ridiculous accounting "learning journal", couple of maths tests, basically it

cruising :-}

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Argh, I am totally drowning atm.:(
We get barely any assignements, but there is stacks and STACKS of outside readings, and the mid semester exams have already begun, and over the next few weeks they are just keeping on coming! ANd cos my timetanle is so packed during the week, I keep leavign everythign til weekends and slogging through it all weekend and never having time for anything else. * tears out hair *

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
I have shit assignments.. like re-designing the UTS architecture building and making models of it and doing site plans blah blah.. and 15 minute talks on stones in prehistoric Britain.... I'd rather be doing a course like you guys where you just have to read a bunch of crap and write an essay once in a while... okay okay that's over-simplfying it just a bit...

jessika

law chicky
HSC
fuck this, Im three charpters behind on maths and we have a test next week.
stupid parabolas and matrixes - they take too much time doing the friggin exercises from the book.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
I have shit assignments.. like re-designing the UTS architecture building and making models of it and doing site plans blah blah.. and 15 minute talks on stones in prehistoric Britain.... I'd rather be doing a course like you guys where you just have to read a bunch of crap and write an essay once in a while... okay okay that's over-simplfying it just a bit...
god i would love to do that but my crappy UAI didnt get me into arch. be grateful that you dont need to read up on phagiocytosis and hybidrization!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by jessika
fuck this, Im three charpters behind on maths and we have a test next week.
stupid parabolas and matrixes - they take too much time doing the friggin exercises from the book.
matrices are annoying
I cant imagine doing the harder ones in an exam...they'd take me the whole exam to do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)