Adfa...? (1 Viewer)

tieki

Did anyone here go to ADFA for this year? If so, what did the selection board involve, because I'm going for that sometime soon?

Also, do you know anything about their deferment policy, if they have one at all?

:)

louise18

Hey i went for RAAF Nav last yr and was unsuccessful, got into the final 20 and they picked 7 based on highest UAI (i got 92.15).
You have to go to selection board and pass medical/physical/psych which is easy if you are fit healthy and you have always wanted a career in the forces. Um... if you want a popular job (any RAAF or RAN pilot) you really have to get a UAI higher than 95 and pass the tests. You have to apply before july and your tests will be in august/september/october. Which job are you applying for? Also you have to be confident and display good team communication. I have heaps of tips for passing RAAF selection board (the last step before UAI) when u get to it, email louise.langford@uts.edu.au , i wish i got in but now im a drunk UTS bum living in Ultimo :)

tieki

Yeah, going for armament engineering for next year...should be fun :)

Anyway, I sent an email regarding the OSB tips...any pointers you can give me would be helpful

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)