What to do if unable to get into course? (1 Viewer)

Phil Megroin

Hi
I was just wondering what one would do if they werent able to get into the course they wanted. I'm doing my HSC this year and i'm worried i wont be able to get into a course i want. I thinking if doin business at UTS or commerce and UNSW and i realise the competition for these courses is fierce...
Thanks.

go to college and get articulation in to different universities

a course costs around the same price as a fee paying course and they also count ur year at college asequivelant to a year at uni

so thats something u can consider
otherwise start fuking studying right now

or u can go to tafe

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
well u can always consider transfering

and also if u want to do business at uts, i think u should also put down B Business B engineering at uts, because last yr its cutoff was lower and also it had vacancies, so then i think u should be able to drop the engineering part and *ta da* B Business at uts.... hehe i think thats right :eek: sorry if its not

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Don't panic too much...transferring courses is sooo unbelievably easy. Apply for a course with a lower UAI, but is similar to the one you're aiming for. Then once you're in, do the subjects required for the degree you want to transfer into and...woohoo!!! It might take a bit longer to finish your degree but its a good back up plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)