!! PQA !! Oral Health - Sydney Uni (1 Viewer)

HSC
is anyone sitting the PQA or has sat the PQA?

is there any way to prepare for it?

HSC
personal qualities assessment... a 3 hour exam to get into oral health at sydney uni

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
personal qualities asssesment. Basically know why you want to do the course. Have situations where you have demonstrated important qualities, and know yourself well.

HSC
its tough becuae you dont know what the uni wants. one question asked: "are you honest? yes or no" its a lose-lose situation...

Im surprised no one has sat the PQA

mzkitkat

HSC
i sat the PQA exam this year for the Bachelor of Oral Health at Sydney...overall a pretty weird exam..section one was similar to the UMAT..like section one and three of the UMAT condensed and combined. There were some shapes questions (hardly and much easier than UMAT), but mainly logical sequencing stuff though. There was also this really weird sorta plotting question-type. They gave u coordinates for a certain point within a 3D field and then asked u do pick what the point would look like from a certain view.

Section 2 and 3 were wishy washy opinion based questions with answers based on your perspective. In section 2, lots of scenarios were outlined, and multiple questions regarding each, and at the end of each scenario you were asked to make a judgement about it, eg. ''a man has a wife dying of cancer and the only way he can get her treated is to embezzle from the bank he works at'' ...they ask u stuff like, ''Stealing is wrong under any circumstance. pick: strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree', and a whole lotta questions like that, and at the end they ask...so would you steal the money or not? =_=

section 3 is a lot like that too i guess. its got like 100 situations, like, ''i believe getting to the top of my profession is more important than anything else'', ''i am the leader of my peers'' etc and you pickstrongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree again i think...not sure bout the options for that one.

overall an interesting experience i guess, but it felt more like one of those quizes you do online to determine your personality and stuff like that :rolleyes: ah well...hope that helps.

HSC
thanks so much for that. very helpful :)

were there a lot of ppl sitting for the exam? as much as UMAT?

HSC
Soooo... how were everyone's results ?? happy or sad?

just a quick question: the higher the results the better??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)