• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Library: WARNING Rogue Masturbation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Hello Ladies!

As you all know, it's getting to that time of the session where we camp out in the Library (or in my case, usually the comlabs) studying our little butts off as we hope to catch up on all the work we missed from the lectures we skip to finish off that assignment that's due the next day. The pressure and stress of all of this can sometimes get the better of us - as it apparently did to a young gentleman today.

Two of my flatmates and our friend (a total of three very cute Asian girls, two honkie, one half malay/half honkie, for those of you playing at home) were on level 3 of the UNSW Library studying thier material for their upcoming exam on Thursday.

All of a sudden, I get a call from my flatmate as I was walking home. She asks where I am, and that she needs my help. I ask what's up, to which she responds "There's a guy looking at me behind the shelves.... he's doing.... you know".
"What?", I respond.
"YOU KNOW..."
"oh fuckiNG HELL I'll be there in a min."

It was clear the gentleman in question was performing the act of "ripping one off", whilist staring straight at my flatmate from behind a bookcase.

Anyway, long story short, I got there but he'd already fucked off. My flatmates and our friend were traumatised, and yes he had a small dick.

The guy was tall, skinny, asian, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Didn't look crazy apparently, looked like a normal guy.

This was just to the right of the lifts on level three, if you head to the back wall there's a few study desks. The guy literally set the books up on the shelf closest to them so he could just peep his eyes through it and stare at my flatmate while he ripped one off. SIck fuck, there's fucking toilets AT LEAST go in there if you can't hold one in, guys!

Anyway, just beware these sick fucks aren't watching you. Tell security asap if you see anything like this. I'm glad he wasn't there once I'd arrived (he was going at it for about 10mins, and left literally 2-3mins before I'd made it there), fairly sure I'd end up being the one dragged out by security if I'd seen the horny cunt.

We made security aware and our respone was "well.. I can't really do anything". True, but thanks for the reassuring words UNSW security!

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
oh my...

epic lol.
btw; can I meet your flatmates mike? ;D ahahah

but nontheless, that's pretty disturbing. i shall be sure not to keep a look out of this guy. i don't really wanna look at him. -__-"
but seriously, u should study on the 9th floor.

Last edited:

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Sorry about that.
Just felt like having a bat, and forgot my laptop so I needed a substitute.

...jokes.

If I come to UNSW (1st preference), I'll run a Masturbation Patrol to keep everybody safe.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
fucking lol

kk we'll keep an eye out for some suss fuckers

dm4n

HSC
the exam timetable must have gotten to him :uhoh:

nah but seriously that is some weird stuff and btw was he an international?

Mothers

Banned
HSC
What's this fucking world coming to? No longer can a guy polish his trophy in public because apparently it goes against the 'morals' of the people. It's absolutely disgusting. What happened to the days when you could just rip it out and have a wank without the threat of persecution? Those days have long been over and apparently will never return. It's a sad, sad day today.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
yeah that was me

nah seriously i unrolled the newspaper one day in the library toilets. who doesn't?

this guy had balls man

Mothers

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
yeah that was me

nah seriously i unrolled the newspaper one day in the library toilets. who doesn't?

this guy had balls man
There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving the old pole a whack in public. Uhaww, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
it's natural!
Exactly. And if something is natural, you should be able to indulge in it all you like.

Pull out the cannabis so we can smoke a stick Nebzilla.

karoooh

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike, you make a great story teller.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
hahaha wow guys, some top posts in this thread XD keep up the witty responses, how do you guys come up with this stuff and keep it so fresh and hilarious each and everytime?!

Anyway, thread is aimed at girls mostly - the message is pretty clear, the library isn't as safe/clean as you might think (nor is the uni is a whole). Security really isn't that great and you're on your own when corned behind a bookshelf with a guy pulling at his cock while he stars at you.

I don't expect anyone to 'find' this guy, just keep an eye out for your own safety/wellbeing/whatever (of sick fucks like this), and for other people.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
uhawww said:
hahaha wow guys, some top posts in this thread XD keep up the witty responses, how do you guys come up with this stuff and keep it so fresh and hilarious each and everytime?!

Anyway, thread is aimed at girls mostly - the message is pretty clear, the library isn't as safe/clean as you might think (nor is the uni is a whole). Security really isn't that great and you're on your own when corned behind a bookshelf with a guy pulling at his cock while he stars at you.

I don't expect anyone to 'find' this guy, just keep an eye out for your own safety/wellbeing/whatever, and for other people.
Why didn't your friends just walk away?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
They'd never been in a situation like that before and didn't really know what to do. They were scared stiff (no pun intended).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
uhawww said:
The guy was tall, skinny, asian, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Didn't look crazy apparently, looked like a normal guy.
All asians look the same, you fool.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
uhawww said:
They'd never been in a situation like that before and didn't really know what to do. They were scared stiff (no pun intended).
Come on man, that's weak. Your friends need to harden the fuck up (no pun intended). Seriously, what if they find themselves in an alleyway with a guy that wants to rape them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)