What do you think will be in the exam? (1 Viewer)

CheekyPunk

HSC
I dont think many people are visiting here, but worth a try =P

So, what do you think will, or wont be in the exam.

Last year, they had lots of Poicy and Legislation for the AFI. So i'm hoping that wont be in it this year. I reckon again for this year, they will go back to the "Name an organisation in the AFI" and then we answer questions on that. Probably inclusive of legislation and policy in that, such as "How does policy and legislation affect your chosen oragnistion?"

Food Manufacture... Always been "choose a food product" apart from 2004, which was on labelling.
2005 was half HACCP and half food product. Maybe they will do that again.
I reckon, "Name a preserved food product" for half. Other half will be on... packaging.

Food Product and Development... 2005 was on marketing so probably not a lot of that. 2004 was drivers for FPD, hope we dont get something like that =/
I think we might get a "choose a food product" again. And maybe something about internal/external factors affecting the FPD process.

Eh, there is so much... should get back to it now anyway. :( Don't worry guys, it will be over soon! At least its not an arvo exam =P

ali777

HSC
i say the less stuff on legislation, the better.

YUCK.
this is why i DIDNT choose legal studies!

sem77

HSC
Yeah i agree with the no legislation crap!! Hope the questions stick to the syllabus and it'll be all sweet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)