How were your trials? (1 Viewer)

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Post up your mark or just chat away about trials.

Good luck XX

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I did the trial.... not as scary as I thought. But MORE improvement must be made for the real thing... I think I might get 80 for it.

simonehealy

HSC
omg, i thought that i had totally fluked the exam, i praticaly had studied everything, then when i got it back, i was told that i had totally botched up QU 19, i talked about CADBURY TIMTAMS and didn't focus on the four p's. i got 3 out of 15!!!!!! damn. Has anyone got a result that was better than mine that i could:burn: look over?
Please i'd really appreciate it!

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I got 83% which I am not thrilled about cuz I made some bad mistakes...

yeah I got the 4 p's question too... price, product, promotion, place!... i did alrite there... I did crap in the essay though... I came 1st so im ok...

dont be silly ChrissyGirl2007... Im sure you'll do fine.

Jessilovesmicky

HSC
well the highest mark in my class for the trials for business studies was 69% the test was way to hard and we were to under prepared but i passed so im cheering

all4gsus

HSC
Jessilovesmicky said:
well the highest mark in my class for the trials for business studies was 69% the test was way to hard and we were to under prepared but i passed so im cheering
...just checking, this is the food tech thread??

well.. my trials were pretty average. but i have to say, my teacher and me? it's a hate hate relationship... we dont get along very well... hence, i dont do well in tests... mine is one of those scrawley hand writings that you can pick out a mile away... but, whatever. she's nto marking my hsc exam.

spythan

HSC
N/A
shanti96 said:
I got 83% which I am not thrilled about cuz I made some bad mistakes...

yeah I got the 4 p's question too... price, product, promotion, place!... i did alrite there... I did crap in the essay though... I came 1st so im ok...

dont be silly ChrissyGirl2007... Im sure you'll do fine.
that it excellent!! congrats!!! thats so good; im only expecting 82%

I am James

HSC
As luck would have it, I caught a cold the weekend before the trials. I won't use that as an excuse though. Ended up coming 5th in my class with 56%. I know what to expect for the HSC though, and just finished summarising each chapter in the HSC course. Now to study those...

Cindy07

HSC
heys,

Well i guess i did alright for my trials i got 75% so there is room for improvement..lol i guess when compared to how my class mates went im happy with my mark.

Anways Food Tech pplz we need to keep motivated..lol thats hard sumtymz... but still try..

Goodluck for every1 keep studying!!

Peace 2 all 2007'rs!!! we are so guna kill our FT HSC exam

SimoneL

HSC
I know this post is a little late...HSC in 5 days. But i killed our trial. I got 93%, but i think it was an easy test...apart from the AFI question which was a bitch but otherwise i thought it was easy...hope the HSC is that good. Good luck to everyone

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
^ wow thats great!

*looks at timetable*.... FT tomorrow?! *runs off to "study"*

shinelover

HSC
got 88% something around there xD lol helps if you enjoy the subject...FT is one of my favs atm xD (def. love it a WHOLE lot more than mathematics and english adv T^T those are killing me!) possibly explains why i wanna go on to a Bachelor of Science (nutrition) @ USYD xD

I made some pretty stupid mistakes, didn't list enough recent examples etc xD

need to brush up on some AFI things

kinda sad..my class 3 ppl @ the top with 85-90+% then 2 @ around 70% and the rest is like 40%....>_< our class average is so low.....O_O

we need to get the whole class to do better as whole.....

this yr....FT HSC is a day before biology (T^T)

Last edited:

Sassed

HSC
94% :D kept my 1st rank- next mark was 84 average was 71 (of the dozen in our class) so pretty happy

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Good luck with ur exams class of 08. Keep ur FT mark up high and scaling wont affect u at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)