Help!!!! (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
omg people!

help me!!!

does anyone know how to turn ovens off?!?!?!?!

my cake is burning!!!

omg omg omg!!

wats the # for the fire brigade!?!?

ARGH!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

swangal

omg dezzy...i know ur trying to get ur post count up but geez...this is a bit too pathetic dont u think?
By the way - r u sure ur allowed to use the oven yet? After that accident a while ago with the kitchen burning and all i just maybe u would stay away from cooking appliances...:)

dezzy

HSC
Originally posted by swangal
omg dezzy...i know ur trying to get ur post count up but geez...this is a bit too pathetic dont u think?
By the way - r u sure ur allowed to use the oven yet? After that accident a while ago with the kitchen burning and all i just maybe u would stay away from cooking appliances...:)
the wound is still fresh swanny!!!
ill thank you to not bring the topic up just yet please!!!

pathetic?meeeeeee? NEVA! hahaha:p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by smiley
Does anyone have any food tech notes they want to share?
What specifically do u want i got heaps.. rofl but i didnt use it... the text book was my friend :D

clueless6262

Yeah does anyone have any notes on Food Manufacture that they could possibly share with me? Thanks heaps... Winston?

Winston

HSC
hmmm do you guys all have the Food Manufacturer's assignment to do ? :S... i did pretty good in that i got 49/50 for it, i might scan it and upload it.

swangal

just summarise the food tech excel book down to about 10 pages in total and grab urself some examples that relate to each topic..e.g i learnt about how ice cream was made- steps etc for food manafacture topic.
It sounds like a dumb way to study i kno, sumamrising a whole book, but hey,it worked for me!! (95 & top 10 in state!!:D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)