Who The .... Does This Subject (1 Viewer)

lfc_reds2003

This is soooooo easy
how do you get to do this subject
is it only at cerrtain schools or is it an externally taught subject>?

tennille

HSC
It's taught at most schools. It really depends on how many people want to do it and if there is not enough, then they won't have it. Then I'm sure you could do it by correspondance.

sub

we dont get this subject...but then again, i dont think many at a boys school would want to do it. but i think it MAY be done by correspondence if people actually want to at our school :p

tennille

HSC
True. It is more a female subject (not in a gay way, but mainly girls do it. However, we do have guys who do it). Like engineering studies is a male subject. I guess that's why the engineering studies exam was at the same time as the food tech exam. ;)

dont_b_simple

aural_sax05 said:
This is soooooo easy
how do you get to do this subject
is it only at cerrtain schools or is it an externally taught subject>?
dude r u in yr 9 or 10 cos food tech is only good in those yrs, thats when it is easy. In yrs 11 and 12 food tech totally SUCKS, don't do it. Any other subject is better then food tech

HSC
Tennille said:
It's taught at most schools. It really depends on how many people want to do it and if there is not enough, then they won't have it. Then I'm sure you could do it by correspondance.
Tenille
you miss denistone east?

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
ah food tech. Ya have to love the subject. its so diverse!.......i have found it easy, yet there are so many other subjects combined in this one. e.g. buisness studies, economics, chemistry.

tis a good subject!

chantelle 993

i loved food tech i learnt so much in this subject more than any other its also linked to PDH. i found it hard but also easy as i was intrested. i think it mainly depends on the teacher.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
This is the best subject! Its one of my best. ive been doing it for 3 years now and always get above 90% in exams. Just had to gloat there. But seriously its really good if you are interested in it!

*SHeLL!*

HSC
i LOVE the subject its AWESOME. it makes sense! and it mixes wit some of my otha subjects and i hav fun doin it! Theres guys in our class and they love it too! i guess it has to do wit your teacher!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)